Be in the know

Selection / Booking

You can find a map of the location in the detailed description of each villa. You will receive the exact address when you have chosen and booked a villa.

We kindly ask you to understand that that’s not possible. We have an online booking system through which you can book an available villa at any time. 

A down payment in the amount of 30% of the agreed rental price is due after receiving the booking confirmation / invoice. For the remaining amount (70% of the agreed rental price), payment must be made at least 30 days before arrival at the villa.

The costs for water and garbage disposal, which are incurred during the rental period, are included in the rental price. Electricity, gas, and telephone costs, as well as the cost of the final cleaning of the rental object and barbecue, are not included in the rental price and will be charged separately.

The electricity costs are in accordance with the local tariff plus taxes.

The price for the final cleaning varies depending on the size and equipment of the rental object. The additional costs will be deducted from the deposit after the end of the rental period.

Arrival / Departure

Our vacation villas have either a lockbox at the outer entrance containing the key, or keyless entry door locks (you will receive the access code from us before your arrival). If you are arriving later in the day, we recommend using the flashlight function on your smartphone or bringing a small flashlight to illuminate the lockbox.

Unfortunately, no. The earliest possible check-in is scheduled for 4:00 pm because the cleaning service is scheduled for the morning on the day of your arrival. The previous guests check-out by 10:00 am and the preparation of the villa takes some time. 

Unfortunately not. The latest check-out is scheduled for 10:00 am. The cleaning service is scheduled for the time slot between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm before the arrival of the new guests.

The villas are large, and it takes time to prepare everything thoroughly. Therefore, unfortunately, a check-out after 10:00 am is not possible.

Unfortunately, no.  The City of Cape Coral prohibits parking boat trailers or RV’s on the driveways in front of homes. There is parking available at the Cape Coral Yacht Club.

Please sweep the vacation villa before you leave. Place all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it. Take your household trash out of the house and dispose of it in the containers provided. Set the AC to 82°F. Make sure the pool heater is turned off. 

Vacation villa

No, but all of them are luxuriously furnished and a high standard is a matter of course. You can find details about the furnishings in the description of each villa.

Yes, all our vacation villas have fully equipped kitchens. Oven/stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, etc. plates, cutlery, glasses, and pans.

No. There are beach towels for our guests in each villa.

Yes, all our villas have washing machines and dryers. You will need to provide the detergent. 

Yes, all villas have a gas grill in the patio or boat dock area.

Yes, towels and bed linen are provided in all villas

Guests are responsible for their food and beverages, soap, paper towels, toilet paper, facial tissues, extra trash bags, and cleaning supplies such as dish detergent or laundry detergent and similar items. Each bathroom is stocked with 1 roll of toilet paper upon arrival.

There are no accessories for babies or children available.

Some homeowners allow pets and some generally refuse them. It is best to inquire directly with us to find out which villas are pet friendly.

Yes, all our vacation homes have free WiFi. 

Smoking is strictly prohibited in all vacation villas. You may smoke outside or on the terrace.

During your stay, there can be no more people in the villa than the number registered upon booking. Please notify the property manager if you would like to host friends for lunch, etc. 

Some villas are designed to be barrier-free. We do not have handicapped accessible villas in our portfolio so far.


You can rent a boat from Prestige Villas Florida.